-Course Being Moms-
And then suddenly you are a mother of a beautiful baby. A whole new world opens up to you that you have to navigate through largely by yourself. The days are mostly filled with feeding your baby and you learn all kinds of new words like cluster feedings, breast pads or nipple caps. So many mothers are working hard to learn how to breastfeed. While some find it easy, others have to work very hard, with many moments of doubt as to whether it wouldn’t be better to stop. Or the search for a balance, which is lost in the first period. How do other mothers do this?
Why is participating a good idea?
This is exactly what I asked myself when I became a mother. How do other mothers do this? I suddenly looked with great admiration and respect at other parents who had loaded their bikes with several children at 08:00 in the morning.
I’ll reassure you straight away, you’ll learn on your own. But it does take a lot of energy to search. Searching for reliable information, searching for the needs of your child, searching for new boundaries and then learning to listen to them again. Searching for a new balance in your work, relationship, your own needs, social contacts and so on.
Even though you will learn it yourself, I think this process can be a lot more fun and easy. That is why I have created a course. So that you don’t have to search so hard. It is a course for mothers that you follow with other mothers. So that during the vulnerable, beautiful, intense and emotional moments, you feel supported by mothers who are in exactly the same process as you. There is plenty of room for questions and for sharing experiences. But you will also receive many useful tools and ways to get back on solid ground. In addition, you and your partner will have access to an online environment where I share all the information that parents are looking for. It is very convenient that your partner can also view all the information.
What does the course involve exactly?
The course actually consists of two parts. Part 1 is an online environment where you get access to videos where I discuss numerous topics that you can watch in your own time.
Here are some examples of the topics that will be covered:
- Sport and exercise. What can you do to get in shape? And what is not advisable?
- Breastfeeding and powdered milk: My tips and advice
- Changes in your brain. Why have I lost some of my words and forgotten so much? Is this going to be okay?
- Rhythm and sleep: If I want to introduce a rhythm, where do I start? What are good sleep associations? And how do they contribute to sleep? How do I teach my baby to fall asleep independently?
- Selfcare: How do I take good care of myself so that I can continue to take care of my baby?
- Communication with your partner: How do we ensure that we can continue to communicate even with a lack of sleep and little time for us?
- Nutrition: How can nutrition contribute to my recovery?
- Back to work? How do I do that? How can I work on a balance between home and work?
- Development of my baby: What can I do as a parent to support this?
Part two consists of a weekly meeting. Each week you will have an online meeting together with other mothers. There is time to ask questions and exchange experiences. In addition, we work on personal development. With fun and useful assignments, we dive into your new role and everything that comes with it. There are 5 meetings in total.
When will this takes place?
In July 2021, the plan is to start the course. Online, from the comfort of your own home. So you don’t have to go out on the streets with your newborn baby and stress about how to handle feedings and naps.
Does this appeal to you? Send us an email to be put on the waiting list. And if you don’t like it? Then you get your money back within 14 days!
What do you get?
- A realistic view of motherhood, by exchanging experiences with mothers who are in the same phase as you
- A network of other mothers
- Online environment with reliable information about the postpartum period
- Me as a source of information where you can ask ALL of your questions you might have.
- More self-confidence and trust in your own intuition.
Who, what, where?
The ideal time to start is from 2 weeks up to 16 weeks
Every friday from 10:00-12:00 you come together with other mothers and me for 1,5 to 2 hours, a total of 5 times
For the entire course you pay € 199 (tax included) You will have access to the online environment during the course. Do you want longer access? That's possible, for €10 you get 2 months extra access.
Choose your setting
Because of the Covid-19 situation the Mom groups will be online.
Offline mom group
Because of the Covid-19 situation, the mom groups are currently only given online.
Online mom group
The online groups consist of a maximum of 8 people (with or without a partner).
Via Zoom you will receive an invitation and you can participate directly from your own home. You only need a computer / tablet and a good internet connection.